- Sediment Filters are used to remove particles from water and protect taps etc from clogging
- Sediment cartridges are resistant to attack by bacteria and chemicals and are suitable for a wide range of applications, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
Pentair Pleated filters are made of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength. These materials trap suspended particles, block microbes and absorb unwanted chemicals or substances that cause a chemical change to the water, such as acid neutralization.
- Extended life span
- Increased dirt-holding capacity
- Reduces sand, silt, Dirt, and scale particles
- Protect against lower pressure drop
- outperform standard wound, spun, and melt-blown filters because of their reusability saving you time and money.
Normal life span approx. 12 months depending on water quality and use
These filters are available in 1, 5, 20 & 50 Micron (see drop-down menu)
Poly Pleated filters can be washed every 3 months, replace every 12 months