We will replace this filter with the K5567 also known as OKDF30/1
The replacement model comes with a 2-year service life making it more economical
Omnipure Filter Company revolutionized the water filtration industry by making the first small disposable inline carbon filter. With the simple concept of “better-tasting water,” the best inline water filter in the world was born. Their products are proudly manufactured in Caldwell, Idaho USA, and distributed worldwide.
K5567-JJ Chlorine, taste, color, and odor reduction Click Here for more info. This filter is sold and relabeled as an OKDF/30 Tested in NZ
Push Fit- Connections for 1/4" tube
Removing the existing filter
• Turn off the water supply to the filter under the sink.
• Turn on the tap to empty the water from the tap and line
• Gently with your fingernails hold the collet and pull the tube out
Installing the new Filter
• Ensure the filter is in the correct direction by following the arrow Inlet to the outlet
• Push the tube into the collet as far as it can go at each end.
• Then gently pull the tube to ensure it has locked into place
• Turn the water on and flush the carbon fines through the filter for a few minutes by turning on the tap