MPP: under bench mains water filter replacement. Also known as MPPTRC1
The premium model also includes a KDF media layer to reduce heavy metals, and the load on the activated carbon, to give a working life of up to 3 years, unlike standard carbon filters that require replacement every 3-6 months.
Ideal for reducing unwanted contaminants that affect the taste and odour of your drinking water in the home or workplace on MAINS water supply.
Microlene purifiers are manufactured to Microlene’s own unique blend and have been independently tested to remove
- 99.94% Cryptosporidium cysts
- Complies with AS/NZS 4348:1995 Domestic Water Treatment Appliances
- Two-stage filter process where the water is filtered first to 10 microns then 1 micron
- Removes cysts and reduces sediment such as rust, grit and algae if present in the water.
- Maximum Filter Usage Life 3 years - 30,000 LITRES
- Filter cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- 1 Micron
- Push-fit connections (1/4" tube connection)
Removing the existing filter
• Turn off the water supply to the filter under the sink.
• Turn on the tap to empty the water from the tap and line
• Gently with your fingernails hold the collet and pull the tube out
Installing the new Filter
• Ensure the filter is in the correct direction by following the arrow Inlet to the outlet
• Push the tube into the collet as far as it can go at each end.
• Then gently pull the tube to ensure it has locked into place
• Turn the water on and flush the carbon fines through the filter for a few minutes by turning on the tap