Tested for up to 95% Chlorine Reduction
Suited to fit most standard housings
Granulated Carbon (GAC) reduces impurities in potable water. It is widely recognised for its adsorption capacity plus its ability to reduce dissolved organics and chemicals such as chlorine.
Omnipure utilises a spring-loading device to compress the media, reducing media migration and ensuring that the water passes properly through the media for optimum filtration.
- Reduces bad taste, odour, and colour in water.
- Spring loading device to compress the media
- 5-micron Nominal
- Operating Capacity 18,000 Litres
- Operating flowrate 3.9lpm
- Max operating pressure 125psi
- Max operating Temperature +2 -38deg C
- Max chlorine reduction rate >95%
- NSF Certified
Dissolved organics and chemicals such as chlorine.
Bad taste, odour and colour in water.
Click Here to more product information