Microlene by Davey - WaterMark Certified
Ideal for reducing unwanted contaminants that affect the taste and odour of your drinking water in the home or workplace on Mains or Town water supply.
- Reduce unwanted contaminants that affect the taste and odour of water
- Microlene Townwater cartridges Last up to 3 years which makes them more cost-effective
- No Need to isolate the water supply with the quick connect fittings
- when changing a cartridge you can save the cost of a plumber and do it yourself. ( Initial fitment of the kit to mains water will require a plumber)
- Filter cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- 1 Micron
- max flowrate 4lpm
10 micron down to 1 micron incl granular activated carbon
This premium filter should be replaced about every 3 years or 30,000 Litres
- High-quality chrome faucet/tap
- long life Microlene filter and full installation kit
- Pipe Tap
- Filter mounting bracket